- The Beltliner – If you’re feeling extra fancy, we recommend the lobster benedict – It’s as good as it sounds, trust us. But the mushroom and Beltliner are also fantastic options. Take note – the hash browns that are served with it are to die for.
- Red’s – You have five different benedicts to choose from. What that means is you are going to have to plan a lot of brunch dates to try them all. If you’re looking for smoked salmon, or short rib – they’ve got you covered. Plus they are serving up breakfast all day every day.
- Bro’kin Yolk – This one made the list easily, they serve the four different types of eggs benedict on waffles. Need I say more?
- Diner Deluxe – They support local producers by using local, ethical, sustainable and seasonal ingredients when possible. If that doesn’t get you in there, the basil hollandaise that is topped on all of the benedicts will.
- Parc Brasserie – You really feel like you’re sitting in Paris at Parc making the eggs benedict taste even more delicious. They offer three classic choices, smoked salmon, ham, and spinach and mushroom.
- Vendome – a classic brunch spot with delicious benedicts to pair with a latte. You can also order half if you’re not feeling a full meal (you’ll be going up for the other half though, you’ve been warned).
Where is your favourite spot to grab a benny?
If you’re looking to have breakfast in bed I found the perfect recipe for you! Frankly Ray outlines a simple but delicious classic homemade eggs benedict. See the recipe here.